Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Deciding to start a blog

Well, I've been tossing around the idea for a few months about starting a blog of our new found interest in cooking and eating healthy.  About 3 weeks ago, I picked up the book The Kind Diet, by Alicia Silverstone, and decided that I wanted to try eating vegan to see how it made me feel. So for the past 3 weeks, I haven't touched anything with animal products in it (ok, except for maybe an apple cider donut on our vermont trip this past weekend), and I can honestly say I feel a little bit better. I feel a sense of being lighter, not weight wise, even though I have lost 5 lbs, but not so weighed down. And I've been told I even look healthier. So, we'll see how it goes. We've made some amazing dishes since I've started eating vegan. I'll post some pictures shortly =)

No comments:

Post a Comment